1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is it me?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by angiebabe, May 29, 2003.

1. Hey you guys I just LAUGHED OUT LOUD at my computer!
    Honestly!
    Of course Andy would guess my alterego, he is just so perceptive!
    Inky - I'm off to check the pub lunches cos I've not dipped into that one just yet.
    Steerpike - go play with your valueable time someplace else honey.

2. Inky - sorry (being a bit dim as usual) but didnt understant the apology on the pub lunches string!

3. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

ha! subtle attempt to be last by adopting a seemingly off topic conversational tone - it'll not work. Off to watch Spooks now. Night all.

4. moonpenny

moonpenny New commenter

I can see through that scam, Andy. Pretending to have logged off so that nobody replies. You'll have to try harder than that.

5. Andy - I think you belong in that program.

6. Oh and by the way Andy - my day was not quite so easy with PGCE student. I had 1hr free, cos one of my year colleagues was off sick so had to take over from him with no planning. God I'm good. Was able to teach Numeracy & the whole afternoon on Islam without any planning to follow!

7. See, told yer I would finish the string!

8. I think not. (sorry angiebabe)

9. indeed

10. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Lead commenter

mixu, what are you going to do now you've shouted at us?

11. Angie you are good and whoever said having a pgce student gives you loads of time out.

You just turn into an inhouse supply teacher.

Hey half hour till big brother.

12. Is anything exciting going to happen in big brother? They are all far too nice. Doesn't make very good entertainment.

13. Fine then don't answer! You've had a whole 3 mins! Am I the winner? (Don't answer that!)

14. ilovesooty

OK we won't then.

15. I'm off to watch BB too. Have to agree that they are all far to nice (so far). But then I have difficulty with this programme, I feel really sorry for the nominated people and can only start to vote when we are near the end.

16. Sorry ladies I dont watch big brother so am here all alone!

17. ilovesooty

Neither do I!

18. Ah, but being a woman I can multi-task and do both at the same time!!

19. but you can't be the last one to post!!

20. Of course not - that's my role!!! Ha!

p.s. get Frodo out of there & Sissy not as bad as I thought - only my opinions you do NOT have to reply.