1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is it me?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by angiebabe, May 29, 2003.

1. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

Go out in the sun, mixu.

2. you shouldn't be stuck inside on a day like this!!

3. I'm joining mixu in the garden-----you have gone haven't you !!!?????

4. But I am back and enjoying a glass of wine now!!!!

5. Me too mixu ! Red or white????

6. Mine's a very nice Hardys' Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2001. I always find the mixed grape slightly superior.

(think we have lost the purpose of this thread somehow - dont mind if we end it now - ta all you good folks out there for making be feel an ikle bit important and listenend to)

7. Grenache - so pink!

8. Is it going to be me? Going once!

9. Going TWICE !!!!!

10. Okay - so you saved me that time but I will do it! I know I will! I am sure I will! I think!

11. Well I don?t mind being the last one ?cos I?m going out tonight and I haven?t been out on a Saturday night for months - honest! Baby-sitter sorted! It?s a lovely evening and I?m going to get ready now and enjoy a couple of glasses of wine whilst I throw on the gladrags! Got to make the most of it because it will probably be Xmas by the time we get out again!!
    Seeya!!

12. angiebabe; why does it upset you if threads end with you? It should, in fact, be quite flattering. You've had the final word. All other posters are so dumbfounded by your whit and insight into the subject that there remains little else to be said. So, lets end it here!

13. Not a chance!

14. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

get back in the garden, mixu - it's a lovely evening :)

15. I'm going to have the last word! So there just spent the evening in the garden drinking good wine good company but Billy t wasn't there or mixu but I'm P****** sorry drunk anyway!!! Right so I 'm the last right !!????

16. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Lead commenter

Oh no you're not! ilovesooty is having a rare Sat night in and is lurking on the thread...

17. go to bed ilovesooty I'm going to be the last!!

18. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Lead commenter

Don't be silly, magmac...everyone on here knows that I lurk on the forum long after most people have gone to bed. The night is yet young...

19. YES! But I am up early and have the last word - SO THERE!

Andy - will be lucky if I see the garden today as I have to catch up with all the school work I should have been doing all week!

20. Feeling sorry for myself so think i shall have the last word as i am having to get used to handling rejection!