1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is everything here about politics?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by needabreak, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

I've never heard of Bayko.

needabreak likes this.
  2. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

What is bayko?

3. CraigCarterSmith

CraigCarterSmith Established commenter

[​IMG]

I was amazed to see this repackaged and sold as new on amazon a few days ago, many happy memories on my grannys floor

4. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

Have a look at nomad's post on the previous page. I can't see post numbers on my phone.

5. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Ah post #78. Cheers... didn't clock that first time around... I think the massive crane got all my attention.

6. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

On my bucket list.

nomad likes this.
  7. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

How many buckets do you need that you have to have a list?

needabreak likes this.
  8. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

Sadly quite a few. Too many in fact. I am getting worried time is running out! I have gathered together so many projects that I could not do when I was working but now I am retired I need a large number of round tutits. In fact today I am supposed to be cleaning the car for our attendance at a good friend's 50th anniversary but what am I doing? Wasting big time here!

Well enough of this, -- must start looking like I have been doing things before Mrs. TCSC comes home!!