1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is anyone watching...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon4046, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Celeb B.B? My dear husband, who enjoys slagging me off for watching 'that sh*t' was actually laughing out loud at it. He's been glued since it started. Personally, I think it's the best BB for yeeeears. :-D

2. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

No. I know I should give it a go without judging but I have watched both BB and celeb BB in the past and really didn't like them so I decided not to sample this one.

3. I must admit to watching on C4 when George Galloway pretended to be a cat with Rula Lenska, and when poor Jade Goody abused Shilpa Shetty. But I wouldn't watch it now that my daughter has left home. Watchable but sh1t, really.

4. No doubt there are others on TES who share my love of trash. I look forward to them crawling out of the woodwork for an in-depth discussion.

5. Nonsense. Judge away. I judge my **** off all the time.

6. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

I quite like trash, bonkers Guiness records for example, but I haven't followed B B sorry.

7. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

LOL
    There's no way that you are the only TESser who watches this.
    I watch whatever my teenage boys want to watch! Very occasionally I get the remote first but TBH I don't usually have the TV on if I'm on my own.

8. Me neither Dozy! Before I had my child I'd have the tv on in the background even if I wasn't watching it. Now I worry her brain will rot if or something if she's exposed to it, so I watch all my rubbish furtively, on the computer.

9. I watched an episode last night and admit to being transfixed! But, who are these people? I recognised Julie Goodyear, Julian Clary and Martin Kemp but the rest are a mystery to me - why are they 'slebs'?

10. i WANT TO do what Danica does for a living, I would be really good at it I think and I certainly wouldn't care what that nasty piece of work Jasmine said to me. is it Jasmine? You know who I mean, anyway. And to Bet Lynch, I would have said - Just don't. It is embarrassing, don't you think?

11. I adore Julie Goodyear. And I will be gutted - GUTTED - if Jasmine goes. She's such a b1tch. It's great.

12. I am not sure about our Julie, she is putting on an unsuccessful act, imo.
    Like Harvey, I liked the way he told Jasmine to cool it. How dare she say what she said? Looking forward to seeing more of Julian Clary. You are right about Jasmine, she will make good telly but I think people will hate her. Rhian is a pretty little thing but I don't know who she is, I don't know if anyone else will?

13. tidal

tidal New commenter

I wouldn't worry too much CK. There's a thread on here for people who enjoy watching cricket!

14. I started watching it whilst bored and.......... became interested.
    I know Julian, Bet and the Nolan sister and the bloke who was in Eastenders years ago but the others are each a mystery.
    Caught the Jasmine tantrum and Bet's delight at seeing a seagull.
    I will be watching again.

15. Jasmine is unhinged.