1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is anyone using turmeric? How do you take it and what it the impact?

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by snitzelvonkrumm, May 7, 2018.

1. candyfandygirl

candyfandygirl New commenter

I used to take turmeric but then I decided to try chili
    [This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions] it's better than turmeric as for me. It helps to consume more vitamins and your blood pressure is going to be better. I know that Indian food is full of it as well ahahaha:):):)

2. snitzelvonkrumm

snitzelvonkrumm Occasional commenter

I take turmeric. It works a treat for helping relieve inflammation and joint pain. I tried the tablets with no result but the powder mixed with black pepper in orange juice certainly does work for me.

3. snitzelvonkrumm

snitzelvonkrumm Occasional commenter

It is yuk to drink - but worse if you mix it with Apple Cider Vinegar, as I initially started drinking it.
    I tried the tablets but they did not seem to work. The powder mixed with black pepper in orange juice has a dramatic impact on my inflammation and joint pain. Well worth the mildly unpleasant taste.