1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Irritating LAs who actually update their forms!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by minnieminx, Apr 11, 2012.

1. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I know people (including me) moan about the very old fashioned out of date forms that LAs make us fill in. But when you have one saved on your computer all ready to just copy and paste a new statement, updating is just a nuisance!

The new form looks exactly the same except they have added a header to each page, shifting everything down a bit.

Because it is all protected, I can only copy and paste bit by bit, not whole sections so it is quicker to retype.

Grrrrrrrr!

AND...AND...it still asks if I am a member of the GTC! I'm tempted to choose 'no' from the options, but membership is part of the essential criteria for the post. I'm not sure that the point of application is the time to be difficult either.

Just a moan...ignore me!

2. dizzymai

dizzymai New commenter

Ok- I'll ignore that bit. But......what I want to know is.............are you applying for the TLR post at your current school?
    Just being nosy......ignore me!! [​IMG]

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Yes...which is even more annoying because they already know all the bits I'm retyping!

Applying for another post as well, but not until next week.