1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

irreversable changes video year2?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Sheeee, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Sheeee

Sheeee New commenter

Hey all, I am trying to find a short video on reversable and irreversable changes for year 2 science, but not having much luck - the only one I've found which is even remotely useful is a BBC class clips video of various changes taking place, but with a dogy music track & no speaking over it!
    Have I missed something, or is there nothing out there?

Thanks!!

2. Sheeee

Sheeee New commenter

Hey all, I am trying to find a short video on reversable and irreversable changes for year 2 science, but not having much luck - the only one I've found which is even remotely useful is a BBC class clips video of various changes taking place, but with a dogy music track & no speaking over it!
    Have I missed something, or is there nothing out there?

Thanks!!

3. Have you tried http://www.brainpop.co.uk ?
    You do need to be logged in to access their videos but you can get a free 30 day trial and it's really easy to sign up for one.
    Christina [​IMG]

4. I cant find any videos on Revers<u>ible</u> and Irrevers<u>ible </u>changes either but if I come across any I'll post them.