1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

irregular periods worried!

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by cb700, Feb 15, 2011.

1. cb700

cb700 New commenter

Hi i have also posted this in pregnancy forum but thought some people might also be able to help me in this forum. Getting reaaly wound up about my periods!
    I came off the pill in feb 2010 and my periods have been really irregular since. I have been on the pill since 2001 so quite a long time. Before that my periods were never that regular but now they are crazy havent had a period since christmas holidays!
    I went to the doctors last year and they told me it could take up to a year to get back to normal but they dont seem to be getting any better. Any advice would be great as it is causing stress and not helping my workload! Felt like crying at work today!

2. Poor you. If I were you I'd take a course of Agnus Castus (get the herbal tablets from a health food shop). You need to take them for at least 3 months. They helped me once to regulate my cycle, oh and they worked for a friend of mine too. Other things to try are acupuncture and reflexology. Good luck.