1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Irrational things that irritate me

Discussion in 'Personal' started by impulce, Jan 7, 2011.

1. When the curtains have a gap inbetween them with a tiny bit of light coming through. I have to get out of bed and make sure they're fully closed.
    When my OH turns the volume on the TV up using the sky remote, and not the actual TV remote. Because I like both volume metres to show the volume in the middle of the bar, and dont like one being high and the other being low.
    When people dilly-dally before doing something really important or nerve-wracking. I get nervous about such things and want them done as soon as possible and out of the way - it winds me up when people start faffing around, or having a cup of tea first because it makes me nervous on their behalf! (Hard to explain this without giving too much away about school issue)
    The cutlery not being put back in its seperate compartments in the cutlery drawer.

2. When bloke messes the covers up on our bed. I like to sleep neatly.

3. Yes! I am a bit lazy and dont properly 'make' the bed everyday, but our sheets dont quite fit tightly onto our mattress and there's always a bit loose - I just pull it over so the baggy bit is on OHs side as it drives me mad sleeping on it!
    Which reminds me of another one - when pyjama bottoms/jogging bottoms get twisted underneath you and bunch up. And also when the elastic inside the elasticated waist on my joggers twists vertically and I cant get it all flat again.
    And seams on socks.
    Perhaps im a bit odd [​IMG]

4. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

yes .your perfectionist!

You would hate me.i like it tidy but lived in!