1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

iPads and SMT

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by jellytots, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Does your SMT have iPads? Are they necessary or just a new toy? Will they replace the BB at meetings?

2. Does your SMT have iPads? Are they necessary or just a new toy? Will they replace the BB at meetings?

3. R13

R13 New commenter

No - but pretty much everyone senior at the LA does
    They would save a lot of paper if I had one instead of pages of doc's and minutes everytime

4. pineappleyoghurt

pineappleyoghurt New commenter

I have one and cannot imagine being without one now. No more bits of paper scribbled & illegible at courses & meetings. Minutes done in a jiffy. All that and I can help my wellbeing by catching up on iplayer after Govs meetings or checking TES at bedtime :)

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

[​IMG]

If the Govs meetings get a bit boring . . .

I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    New <u>Job Seminars</u> on Sunday 26 June.
    www.tesweekendworkshop29.eventbrite.com
    Probably more in the early autumn ready for the next lot of job ads to come out. Keep an eye out for the dates!

A new <u>Moving into Headship and SLT</u> seminar is on 18 June.
    www.tesweekendworkshop29.eventbrite.com
    See the full programme www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

6. pineappleyoghurt

pineappleyoghurt New commenter

I hadn't thought of browsing during Govs but will bear it in mind. Thanks for the tip. Bad idea to get caught though!