1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

iPad2 or Blackberry Playbook

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tafawke, May 8, 2011.

1. Ok - I don't know which to choose.
    I have a Blackberry which I love and I can't imagine switching to an iPhone4... this is why I was seriously considering getting a Playbook when they are released.
    However, at my Uni MA residential school over the last few days I may have been convinced to go with the iPad2... (it was a media course and these guys have all the cool gadgets and toys)..
    So, my dilemma... do I stick with my original plan and get the Playbook next month or so... or change my mind and get an iPad2. Any BB fans or iPad2 fans out there want to convince me which way my loyalties should lie???

2. *h*

*h* New commenter

iPad... main reason being that Apple products seem to hold their value - you could sell the iPad 2 when a new one is released and still get a good price for it on eBay. Similarly, if you look at the iPhone 3gs, it will still set you back about £250 (or more) for something in good enough condition to consider buying.
    I've briefly owned a Blackberry (I didn't like it), but I guess I'm biased because I'm an iPhone fan. I like the App Store and think that despite some of the completely pointless apps on there, it's pretty good overall. I think Apple products run smoothly and they're quite simple really.
    On a side note... I'd avoid anything running Android like the plague.