1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ipad IOS 5 apps help

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ShadowMan, Oct 22, 2011.

1. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

I have downloaded IOS 5 to my Ipad but it has deleted all my apps. They are in itunes on my PC but when I sync the Ipad with the PC it does not put the apps back on.
    How do I get my apps back on the Ipad from the PC without downloading each one individually anew? (52 altogether)

2. I don't have the ipad, but with my iphone, I went to app store on the phone, then updates>purchased and install all. Perhaps it will work for you?

3. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

Thanks flutter. I think I've done it. Will never buy an apple PC. Their products are fab but I find them so awkward and confusing.

4. I bought a macbook and am still gettingused to it, but it's much easier to use itunes and iphoen with it than with the pc...

5. And the more you use your Mac, the easier it will all seam and the better your experience will be. I've been suing Macs for five years now and I remember the problemsI had when I changed to it.