1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ipad apps in the primary setting

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jascaf1971, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I am working with children across all classes in my primary school. I have introduced using an iPad, which the children love and have responded well to. Was wondering if anyone could recommend any apps that I could use.
    Thanks

2. I am working with children across all classes in my primary school. I have introduced using an iPad, which the children love and have responded well to. Was wondering if anyone could recommend any apps that I could use.
    Thanks

3. School Boy Error

School Boy Error Occasional commenter

How are you currently using it?

4. I would also be interested to hear what apps you are currently using as my primary school has just purchased some. Thanks

5. There is almost certainly another thread, but here goes...
    My blog (http://theiclass.wordpress.com/) might be of interest, particularly the "apps" tab at the top, where you can access my list of over 100 apps suitable for use in the primary classroom. I haven't reviewed them fully yet, but I have been very impressed with the overwhelmingly majority of apps downloaded so far.
    Please do let me have any comments or feedback.