1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IOE primary pgce interview

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by clarep74, Mar 20, 2011.

1. I was interviewed at Bishop Grossteste a few weeks ago and the english assessment was to analyse a good lesson that I had observed and talk about which parts of it I would use as a teacher. Maths started with a times table test and then 10 questions - only one I couldn't do was about probability. My daughter is in year 7 and she has just done it so really not that hard. I've posted on your separate thread about current issues. Hope that helps and good luck

2. Thanks Hellie, helps a lot! Also, what educational issues did they ask you about? Or did you talk about what you wanted? Any ideas? Sorry for all the questions! :)

3. Hi Clare and Hollie, Any ideas on your educational issue or a plan for a good lesson? The lessons I\ve observed I didn't really pick up anything to really talk about so I've been looking online?

Any help appreciated, my interview is 26th April!
    Thanks
    Emma

4. sorry, Hellie not Hollie! I need to sleep!