1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IOE business and economics

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by clareabelle, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has had any acceptances/declines or heard anything from the ioe about business and economics pgce? Does anyone know how many spaces have been allocated for this course?

2. Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has had any acceptances/declines or heard anything from the ioe about business and economics pgce? Does anyone know how many spaces have been allocated for this course?

3. Thanks robynsmith! fingers crossed we hear soon! good luck if you're still waiting to hear!

4. Yep still waiting to hear so thanks and good luck to you too!

5. Have you heard anything yet? I can't seem to get any information about this course!

6. no i haven't heard anything yet- driving me crazy! have you?

7. Nothing. They haven't bothered to reply to my email. When was your interview?

8. i was interviewed early jan- sent my application off just before dec. i would have thought that having emailed us to say they had the figures they would have sent another email to say how they're getting on?! When i had my interview they said; 'when we know, you'll know' but obviously not!! When was your interview?

9. I had mine early november. I sent my application back in October as soon as we could. To be honest this whole mess around is making ne question whether I want to go to a uni which is completely useless at communicating.

10. I've just had a look on the 'search for places' bit on GTTR and ioe doesn't come up with having vacancies anymore (they did when i looked yesterday). Maybe we're closer to finding out?

11. I really hope so. Maybe they just wanted to stop people applying. I don't want to email again but if I haven't heard anything by tomorrow evening I might. I know other people have heard about other IoE courses by letter. I really hope I don't have to wait for something in the post!

12. have you guys heard anything....

13. yeah i heard yesterday that i've got a place-conditional on getting a 2.2! what about you guys?