1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Invitation for teachers to take part in research on withdrawn and shy students!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by daisysb, Jan 28, 2019.

1. daisysb

daisysb New commenter

Hi everyone,

My name is Daisy and I’m a BSc Psychology student. I’m looking for teachers who would like to participate in my third-year psychology project! I will be looking into teachers’ responses, feelings and experiences with shy and withdrawn students within the classroom.

It involves taking part in a short 10-15 minute online questionnaire. The link to the questionnaire and additional information is: https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bKhxCB8nCnbZBpX

I know you guys are all super busy, but your participation would be a massive help and really appreciated! You can email me on N0682891@my.ntu.ac.uk if you have any questions about the questionnaire or want to get more information on the project.

Thank you in advance,

Daisy

2. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Star commenter

Is this just for primary?
    I haven't looked at the survey yet but I am very interested in how we treat reserved or introverted students.

3. daisysb

daisysb New commenter

Hi it's open to both primary and secondary :) Yes that it's the main purpose for the study, I'd be happy to give a summary of my finding when I've completed the research!

Appreciate your interest

4. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

Done.
    Very interesting ideas to think about.

One of the more interesting surveys we get on here. (In my very personal opinion, which basically means it is on a subject which is close to my heart!)

5. daisysb

daisysb New commenter

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, it's close to mine too and something I'm really passionate about so your feedback is really nice :)

6. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Star commenter

Done. Like @caterpillartobutterfly I feel very strongly about this and would be interested to know what you find. I rarely complete surveys here but this one seems very worthwhile. Good luck with it.

7. daisysb

daisysb New commenter

Massively appreciate it! Definitely, I'll make another post nearer to the time or message you directly when I have written up my final report. Thanks again for such a positive response!

8. NQT88

NQT88 New commenter

Done! I, like others here, am also interested in what you find.

9. daisysb

daisysb New commenter

Thank you! Will definitely keep everyone updated :)