1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Investigation Area

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by LauraJeanD, Aug 26, 2011.

1. LauraJeanD

LauraJeanD New commenter

Hi everyone!
    I'm trying to set up an investigation area in my Reception classroom with limited resources. All I've been able to rustle up so far is a few big magnets...pathetic I know. Does anyone have any good ideas for things to feature? I was thinking of rotating every few weeks or as often as interests change.

Thanks in advance :~)

2. LauraJeanD

LauraJeanD New commenter

Hi everyone!
    I'm trying to set up an investigation area in my Reception classroom with limited resources. All I've been able to rustle up so far is a few big magnets...pathetic I know. Does anyone have any good ideas for things to feature? I was thinking of rotating every few weeks or as often as interests change.

Thanks in advance :~)

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. LauraJeanD

LauraJeanD New commenter

Thanks...I did look back and find that thread but it doesn't load well due to all the photos. I wondered if I could get another perspective on this. I only have limited space.

5. Hi, my husband and I have our own FREE teaching resource website. If we can help in any way e.g. making relevant resources for your investigation area, please just contact us through our website. Many thanks Zoe http://www.primarytreasurechest.com