1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing the Stuarts at A Level

Discussion in 'History' started by sparklycrayon, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hello all,
    This is my first year of teaching and am starting to write my SOW for GCE Unit 3 Edexcel 1629-1667 Revolution, Republic and Restoration. I am the only History teacher at my sixth form and starting from scratch. I was wondering if anyone out there could advise me on key textbooks (for myself and the students), websites and also how I would find out about any training days that are related to the topic as the Edexcel website doesn't seem to cover anything to do with unit 3. All advice and help welcome! [​IMG]

2. Hello all,
    This is my first year of teaching and am starting to write my SOW for GCE Unit 3 Edexcel 1629-1667 Revolution, Republic and Restoration. I am the only History teacher at my sixth form and starting from scratch. I was wondering if anyone out there could advise me on key textbooks (for myself and the students), websites and also how I would find out about any training days that are related to the topic as the Edexcel website doesn't seem to cover anything to do with unit 3. All advice and help welcome! [​IMG]

3. Hi,

If you inbox me your email I could send you some key books/websites and our SOW (although we don't do your course, we teach 1603-1642 in Y12 and then 1642-1660 in Y13).