1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'US – Staffroom' started by bekastks, Feb 22, 2019.

1. bekastks

bekastks New commenter

I posted a "Hi" post in another section, but just thought I'd say "Hi" here as well! I've been an Early Childhood Educator for over twelve years. I taught private preschool and after school for most of those years. Then I ran a successful in home daycare for several years.

Currently I am a nanny/tutor. I care for 5-6 year old children right now, so I am still looking for wonderful Early Learning activities all the time! I'd love to connect with Early Childhood Educators and other educators! I'm on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

I've created so many activities to use personally over the years. Right now, I have many products on teachers pay teachers that I am working on revamping a bit. I decided to give this place a try as well! I'm working on getting more resources uploaded. Any tips? Thanks.
    I look forward to making some connections!