1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Personal' started by EdnaGreendrawers, Feb 15, 2012.

1. My name is Edna Greendrawers and I'm a .... ...

.....sorry wrong place.

This place, it seems very familiar, like I have been here before, many years ago.
    The problem is I don't remember when.
    Unfortunately I have suffered a bit from dementia but since taking the medication I remember some things, like this place.

So I have returned and hopefully will take part in some wonderful discussions about life.
    Anyways thank you for your reading time.
    Regards
    Ms E. Greendrawers
    (Back in the war it was always drilled into me (not literally of course) to introduce yourself to people, hence this post).

2. My name is Edna Greendrawers and I'm a .... ...

.....sorry wrong place.

This place, it seems very familiar, like I have been here before, many years ago.
    The problem is I don't remember when.
    Unfortunately I have suffered a bit from dementia but since taking the medication I remember some things, like this place.

So I have returned and hopefully will take part in some wonderful discussions about life.
    Anyways thank you for your reading time.
    Regards
    Ms E. Greendrawers
    (Back in the war it was always drilled into me (not literally of course) to introduce yourself to people, hence this post).