1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'International Baccalaureate' started by TES_Rosaline, Jun 12, 2019.

1. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi,

If you’re new to the International Baccalaureate forum, welcome and I hope you will enjoy being part of a supportive and helpful community. If this is your first visit don’t forget to read the how to guide to help you get the most out of the forums.

Please use this thread to tell us a little bit about yourself and to say hi to your colleagues. If you want to ask a question or get more advice about an issue you can start a new thread.

Use this forum as your online staffroom to meet and chat with like-minded people in your sector or use it as the ultimate go-to resource for feedback on your ideas, inspiration on dealing with an issue or specific query. This is your opportunity to get valuable peer-to-peer advice and tips on the challenges you face or to share best practice and your experiences, whether they are triumphs or tribulations.

Happy posting.

2. hoket66

hoket66 New commenter

Hello!
    I'm new to the IB and will be teaching MYP Music at the end of August 2019. I will be doing an online training beforehand, but I welcome insights from experienced teachers. My background has been UK curriculum.
    Many thanks!

Kulmatie34 likes this.
  3. Hi! My name is Francisco, I'm from Costa Rica. My school is
    [This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions] currently we are implementing the PD, if the IBO authorizes my school we will start the next year. We've been working for five years and officially with ASOBITICO (IB's Schools Association of Costa Rica) and the IB process for three years. And now, we are ready to start this big experience for all of us...
    Thanks!

4. Creativescience

Creativescience New commenter

Hi my name is Claire and I work in Tenterden, Kent, England. I am taking up the role of IBCP coordinator and I look forward to the challenges of a new role. My background is in research and teaching science.

5. Kulmatie34

Kulmatie34 New commenter

Me too, exactly the same! PYP and MYP to be exact, starting in a new school. quite a change from usual IPC, general American, & UK Nat C. for me!

6. XMA1

XMA1 New commenter

Hello Everyone!

My name is Malcolm Williams and I currently work at an international school in Taiwan. I teach the Mathematics IB. I am looking forward to going to some Category 2 training in Singapore later this month. I am willing to collaborate with others regarding mathematics teaching.

7. Beagles111

Beagles111 New commenter

IBDP Coordinator. Overseas teacher. 27 yers a teacher, 21 years overseas. Love my beard.