1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interviews

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by Zobe, Feb 5, 2011.

1. I have two interviews coming up, both of which I like the sound of the job. If I am offered the first one and accept would it be wrong of me to attended the second interview to see which one I would prefer. Is there any correct procedure for this? Would be greatful for your advice.

2. I have two interviews coming up, both of which I like the sound of the job. If I am offered the first one and accept would it be wrong of me to attended the second interview to see which one I would prefer. Is there any correct procedure for this? Would be greatful for your advice.

3. stopwatch

stopwatch Occasional commenter

Depending on how much later the 2nd interview is, you could ask for X amount of time before you need to accept job 1.
    This might give you the time to do interview 2.
    You might want to contact Job 2 to explain your situation.
    It is acceptable to work on these kind of procedures, but not to say yes to job 1 and then withdraw if offered job 2