1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interviews reminders

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by emmadrg, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Unlikely this will get through with a picture
    so
    GOOD LUCK Vanadesse for tomorrow Wed.
    Wishing you every luck possibleand 'fingers crossed'.

2. Vanadesse

Vanadesse New commenter

Thank you Lara :) Good luck to anyone else with interviews today!

3. Got an interview tommorow, had one today. Sort of annoying as I have a 50% chance of getting the one today, my head hurts, and I need to prepare a lesson for tomorrow even though I might get this one.
    I will be so devistated if I don't get the one today as I put so much effort into it and it's my dream school. I don't think I'll have the energy, enthusiasm or will for tomorrow if I don't get it. Great attitude, I know.

4. Lara - thanks for some very wise words...I got the dream job! Used a short story extract in the end, and what you said helped me to refocus my lesson.
    Feeling that madness of euphoria and relief.
    Good luck to everyone who's going through interviews!

5. Vanadesse

Vanadesse New commenter

Jenerena, I know exactly how you feel. I had one interview this week already, another interview today, another next Monday and Tuesday and whilst I'm really pleased that I've got all these interviews I'm just exhausted, mentally and physically and it's hard to do my best really.

Good luck with your interview, I hope you manage to find the energy and enthusiasm you need to go in there and wow them, then you may have the luxury of two job offers to choose from!

Congratulations mambjo, well done!

6. Lara mfl 05

Well, despite being nearly the end of term there are still one or two people who have interviews this week. I know about
    Ellie 426 Mon & Tues
    Vanadesse also Mon & Tues
    laws 2008 had some time out and still achieved an interview on Tues.
    So anybody else for next week to whom we have to wish
    EVERY GOOD LUCK POSSIBLE!

7. Vanadesse

Vanadesse New commenter

Thank you for the good lucks, I got the job on Friday!

8. Lara mfl 05

So for an update (apologies Vanadesse[ sometimes I do get it wrong trawling through the threads- especially when there's been so much good news this week.)
    Ellie 426 Mon & Tues
    laws 2008 had some time out and still achieved an interview on Tues
    beyondsusan Wed and a week on Tues.
    januarys4 also on Tues
    kathrynpotts1990 Wed
    james who's being observed in his own school sometime soon
    to all of you
    Good Luck and
    [​IMG]

9. Vanadesse

Vanadesse New commenter

Nothing to apologise for. I did have an interview arranged for Mon and tues but cancelled after I was offered another job. Was about time, had started to lose hope.

10. Good luck all. I have my interview tomorrow and am already getting those butterflies
    [​IMG]
    I look forward to reading all the new I GOT THE JOB threads and hopefully writing my own.

11. manuscript2007

manuscript2007 New commenter

Please can I add myself to the list for tomorrow?
    Have an interview for an amazing nin and I really want it. Really need to hold my nerve and let myself shine - I could do this job really well
    Crossing everything for us all

12. Lara mfl 05

For Tues (SO many interviees!)
    Ellie 426 (if she wan't successful today)
    laws 2008
    januarys4
    s4mm13 (whose suffering butterflies she wants this so much)
    manuscipt2007
    to you all
    [​IMG]

13. Lara mfl 05

Oh, disappointing s4mm!
    If you pop along to our 'thread there's been a delivery especially for you to console you and let you know we feel for you.

14. Lara mfl 05

Despite being possibly the last week of term for many people, I know there are still a few people with interviews this week.
    tweetypi88 who had short notice for an interview on Mon.
    nebsivy who has had to choose which interview to accept for Tues. and may have to 'be out of contact so as not to have the added complication of having to decide on the results of an LSA interview last Fri.)
    Mizundertsood who posted on 12th that she had an interview next week-now THIS week.
    To you and anyone else who has an interview this coming week
    [​IMG]

15. Lara mfl 05

apologies to MizUnderstood for mispelling your name! [​IMG]
    also need to add scienceteacha to Monday's list who's hoping it will be 'lucky 13'!

16. Lara mfl 05

It seems this week hasn't had much success for any of our interviewees so to everyone who's had a disappointment (including me) please go to our Flowers . . . thread.