1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interviewing questions

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by amyrisley97, Mar 25, 2019.

1. amy25216

amy25216 New commenter

Hiya,
    I've been asked to go for an interview in a school but they've asked for me to...
    'carry out a teaching commitment together with a written task'
    I have no clue what a teaching commitment is so any advice on that would be good.
    Also, any idea what the written task might be?

2. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Does it mean they want to see you teach ?Re written task - depend on the post ? More details would be helpful ?

3. amy25216

amy25216 New commenter

I'm not sure! All they've said in the email is they want me to carry out a teaching commitment and a written task.
    That's all they've written.

4. purplecarrot

purplecarrot Senior commenter

I've never heard of a lesson being called that so can't advise on that front.
    The written task is often a piece of marking or editing reports (something in that line).

You also might want to ask TES to change your username as it's currently your full name and (I presume) your year of birth. It's always best to be anonymous on these forums.

Good luck.

5. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

No you misunderstand - details about YOUR circumstances - subject, KS, role / responsibility......