1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

interview

Discussion in 'Primary' started by helen0301, May 1, 2018.

1. helen0301

helen0301 New commenter

Hi guys,
    Ive been working as a teaching assistant full time for nearly a full school year now (level two).
    My contract ends in August so I am busy looking for a teaching assistant job for September.
    I wasn't given an interview for my post at this school, so although I now have a years experience (nearly!) under my belt I have no idea what to expect from an interview.
    It would be a huge help if anyone can remember questions they were given at interview or types of questions. Or anything else you were required to do.
    All help gratefully received.
    Thank you

2. Trekkie

Trekkie Occasional commenter

Have a look on the Teaching Assistant forum - there's a thread on interview questions. You will probably have a task as part of the interview process.

hammie likes this.
  3. GailCD

GailCD New commenter

Hi I am due to go for a TA Interview at a Secondary School. Looking for advice on what to swat up on and help with questions and answers for the interview? Thanks

4. Trekkie

Trekkie Occasional commenter

Have a look on the Teaching Assistant forum - there's a thread on interview questions.

You have posted on the Primary forum - perhaps the Secondary and/or Teaching Assistant Forums would generate more resplies .