1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

interview yesterday - still haven't heard from them

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sparklyrainbowfish, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Hi all
    Just after some advice really.
    I had an interview yesterday and was told they would try to call me the same day - I haven't heard yet. Is it ok to call the school and ask when I'm likely to hear? I can't stand this waiting any more.

Thanks,
    sparkly

2. Hi all
    Just after some advice really.
    I had an interview yesterday and was told they would try to call me the same day - I haven't heard yet. Is it ok to call the school and ask when I'm likely to hear? I can't stand this waiting any more.

Thanks,
    sparkly

3. Absolutely.
    They should call you the same day and if they've still not called you're well within your rights to call.
    Good luck.

4. I did call in the end.
    I didn't get it (no big surprise since they hadn't called me) but I did get good feedback.

5. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

i used to work on the premise that if they didnt call me that day then i didnt get the job...that way i was never suprised........but es that yu called shows you are concerned!

6. Sorry to hear that you did not get the job! But glad you did get good feedback x