1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview - year 1 circle time observation

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Bella82, May 18, 2011.

1. I have been asked to teach a 20min circle time session as part of an NQT interview.
    I have been told there will be 10 year one children of mixed ability. Therefore I 'm assuming they will want to see some form of differentiation. Anyone have any ideas on how I can show I am taking the needs of all learners into consideration? (aside from by differentiated questioning)

2. I have been asked to teach a 20min circle time session as part of an NQT interview.
    I have been told there will be 10 year one children of mixed ability. Therefore I 'm assuming they will want to see some form of differentiation. Anyone have any ideas on how I can show I am taking the needs of all learners into consideration? (aside from by differentiated questioning)

3. Hi Bella82,
    I have just seen your post and was curious as to what you did in the end? I have an interview this week and all I have been told is to do a circle time with a group of ten Y1 children on a topic of my choice. Obviously it can be great to get to choose the topic but I seem to be just going around in circles!! :) Any tips would be greatly appreciated as feeling very nervous now!