1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview this week, starting to get scared!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by KylerS, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hi all,

With my interview fast approaching, I'm starting to get my usual panic! Its on weds, and with volunteering tomorrow in school and Brownies, and work on Tuesday, I feel I'm running out of time!

Can anyone suggest any current educational issues for primary that could come up please?
    My interview is at Edge Hill and there is a twenty minute written task on a current issue- but they provide the topic. I feel I could do better at this if I could choose the topic, its fear of the unknown that worries me!

I try to keep on top of things, reading the TES weekly and lots of other papers, so far I have thought about: reading/literacy, phonics, changes to ITT (is it too soon for this to come up ?) , new curriculum, cross curricular approach, but any other ideas would be great please

Thanks a lot and good luck to everyone :)