1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview- SEN- High Quality Foundation phase learning?

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by teacherba, May 28, 2012.

1. teacherba

teacherba New commenter

HI,
    I have an interview for a team leader for 2 classes in my 3-19 SEN School. the presentation asks about ensuring pupils receive high quality foundation phase learning. i have been working in the school for 6 years and taught across KS2, 3, 4 and tertiary but not foundation. i did train in early years and the whole school uses foundation ethos. just need to fire off some ideas to people who know or work in this area already. anyone out there?
    thanks

2. teacherba

teacherba New commenter

HI,
    I have an interview for a team leader for 2 classes in my 3-19 SEN School. the presentation asks about ensuring pupils receive high quality foundation phase learning. i have been working in the school for 6 years and taught across KS2, 3, 4 and tertiary but not foundation. i did train in early years and the whole school uses foundation ethos. just need to fire off some ideas to people who know or work in this area already. anyone out there?
    thanks