1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview Question

Discussion in 'Primary' started by LisaLove82, Jun 19, 2011.

1. At a recent interview I was asked 'what type of learning would be going on in my classroom.' I didnt get the job and when I received feeback I was told that I needed to develop my answer to this question and focus more upon the actual learning. I talked about progression and that children learn in different ways and the need for children to be engaged. Can anybody help with how I should have answered this as I have an interview next week and would hate to stumble over this question again!! x

2. At a recent interview I was asked 'what type of learning would be going on in my classroom.' I didnt get the job and when I received feeback I was told that I needed to develop my answer to this question and focus more upon the actual learning. I talked about progression and that children learn in different ways and the need for children to be engaged. Can anybody help with how I should have answered this as I have an interview next week and would hate to stumble over this question again!! x

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Think of it as more 'if someone walked into your classroom what would they see happening to show them that good learning was going on'.

I've never had that question, so might be talking rubbish, but it is what I would think about.

4. Thanks Minnieminx, looking at it that way has helped me to think of how to answer this question xx