1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview Question: Any Ideas?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by issypicken, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Possible interview question: What would I see if I came into your classroom? So much to say in response, but where to begin......
    Any ideas gratefully received!

2. A safe positive environment for learning where all children are enaged in their learning through differenitated work that challenges them and pushes them to achieve. There will be levelled and commented work on display on the wall to celebrate achievement- this will not always be writing/numeracy but also art work and models as well as pictures of other achievements e.g, sport, music, drama to celebrate all the intelligences and skills in the classroom.
    You will see children who are happy to be in the class and are aware of their levels and targets, including how to get there. The pupils will be enthused through a range of activities so you may see role play, group work, paired work, speaking/listening or independent work depending on the lesson at that time.
    Or something along those lines...

3. They will be looking for your answers, not ours.
    What I like to have in my classroom could be completely different to what you would have.