1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview presentation - to quote or not to quote

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by captain oats, Feb 7, 2016.

1. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

Please be honest and tell me if this is a completely cheesy idea...

I've been planning a presentation for my interview for KS2 leader. I have the main bulk of it and I am really happy with it so far.

However, how do I end my presentation? I was thinking of maybe ending with a quote (about leadership in education - haven't found it yet though!)

Before I spend ages searching for the perfect quote the first thing I should ask is - should I bother? Would it make the whole thing just a little bit too cheesy?

2. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

Depends on what the quotation is!

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Then don't look.

Unless it is something that is so relevant that you already know it, you are just going to waste time hunting for something and then possibly twisting your presentation to fit the quotation.

Your final words should be summing up what you have just said and its relevance to their school. I doubt anyone else has already said that.

;)

Best wishes