1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview on thursday

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jadeanderton, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hi!
    I have an interview in Thursday and have been asked to teach a 30 minute lesson to year 5 on any topic/lesson. I am really stuck ideas and was wondering if anyone on here had any ideas or advice?
    Thank you so much for your help!!!
    Jade

2. Hi!
    I have an interview in Thursday and have been asked to teach a 30 minute lesson to year 5 on any topic/lesson. I am really stuck ideas and was wondering if anyone on here had any ideas or advice?
    Thank you so much for your help!!!
    Jade

3. As a starting point, first pick your subject area - one with which you feel confident and comfortable and where you feel some progression can be shown in the chn's learning, then select your learning objective and from there you will probably find some ideas will start to form.
    I know what it's like when you are sucessful in gaining an interview, your mind can suddenly become a void, all the best and I'm sure when you have an initial idea you'll find plenty of help on the forum. Congrats on getting an interview and good luck with your lesson.