I'm lucky enough to have an interview on Monday for a college I'd feel comfortable working in. My problem is that the job itself is temporary (maternity). I have two other applications I'm hopeful for (perm and full time) that would also suit me - but their deadlines aren't until the middle of next week. I guess I'm jumping before the gun and guessing I'd be offered a post on Monday - but should I wait for a permanent position? (which i really need, with childcare/ NQT year etc) and how long could I keep them waiting for an answer? I know it's really unprofessional - but it's purely down to finance/NQT induction rather than school preference What to do???