1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview of teachers' wellness

Discussion in 'Personal' started by 770713338, Oct 24, 2019.

1. 770713338

770713338 New commenter

Dear teachers,

I am a student from the London College of Communication, studying a masters in Service Design. My team and I are starting a project to design a service for teachers, and we are looking to do research with teachers to find out what kind of issues they face in regards to their mental and physical wellbeing.

I am wondering if any of you might be interested in taking part in some preliminary research. The research will consist of a short interview, which could either be in person or over the phone, at a time that suits you. Your data can be anonymised if you would like it to be, and there would be no mention of the school’s name in our reporting if you so wish.

We hope that by taking part in our research you will be helping us identify the areas that teachers need support with the most, which will in turn allow us to create a service that benefits many teachers around London – so it is really worthwhile! We would also be happy to share the final project report with you if you were interested in our findings.

If you would like to get involved, please send an email to espmgroup5@gmail.com

Thank you!