1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview lesson

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by ninji, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Hello, I have an interview lesson to prepare for - I was going to do a Basquiat practical session need to ensure there is a high % of literacy.... and numeracy in it.... any clever ideas for how I can integrate both heavily and still have an art lesson?? Alternatively, if anyone has any "winners" of literacy / numeracy through art sessions up their sleeves that they would be happy to share? Thank you in advance!

2. Hello, I have an interview lesson to prepare for - I was going to do a Basquiat practical session need to ensure there is a high % of literacy.... and numeracy in it.... any clever ideas for how I can integrate both heavily and still have an art lesson?? Alternatively, if anyone has any "winners" of literacy / numeracy through art sessions up their sleeves that they would be happy to share? Thank you in advance!

3. What year group are you going to be teaching...

I've done College creature projects with some year 8 students, injecting literature (poetry) as well as designing a creative page, all joined together at the end to make a childrens poetry book.