1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

interview lesson to year 10 on halogens and transition metals -help needed please!

Discussion in 'Science' started by miz_teacher, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I have an interview this week at a catholic girls high school. They have aske dme to prepare a lesson on the topic of 'periodic table groups halogens and transition metals' - anyone know of any good class practicals or demos that i could do? Any help will be appreciated....

2. I have an interview this week at a catholic girls high school. They have aske dme to prepare a lesson on the topic of 'periodic table groups halogens and transition metals' - anyone know of any good class practicals or demos that i could do? Any help will be appreciated....

3. Click on "Teaching Resources" (next to jobs / / forums)
    Type in a key word.
    See what takes your fancy.
    Ask for specific information.
    PS year group info would be useful.
    PPS I worry how good a Risk Assessment is done when people attempt to do practical work with a class they've never met in a laboratory they've never seen. If something goes wrong, who carries the can?