1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview Lesson Dilemma

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by susiec08, May 20, 2012.

1. And no, I'm not going to ask anyone to give me ideas or to rate my lesson - I already know its not my strongest subject!!!
    Anyhow, its a 20min lesson - do I do a short intro and plan for a penary (although not sure how I would squeeze it all in) or do I just go straight into the lesson with a catchy start?
    I've spent 2 days now trying to sort this out and I'm peed off with the whole thing!!!!![​IMG]

2. Catchy start and straight in. Good luck! I'm sure they will be looking for vitality and interaction with pupils as well as how well they learn from you.

3. uppereastside

uppereastside New commenter

I have to do this exact thing to this week! I was going to do an activity and def try to get a plenary in with AfL e.g. questions and link to the success criteria. It's so hard in just 20 mins I'm worried I'll go over and so trying to cut down the content a bit!