Hi all, I am a trainee teacher and I had a job interview today. It was my first interview and at the end of the process I was offered the job. I had enjoyed the day and liked the school overall, but upon being offered the post something suddenly changed. I no longer felt sure it was the right thing for me. I had not expected to be offered the job and was rather shocked. I asked the head teacher if he'd be willing to let me take 24 hours to think about it. He agreed, albeit slightly reluctantly. Upon returning home and taking a few hours to consider the offer, I have decided I will have to call in the morning to decline as something about this does not feel right. I'm now rather worried that changing my mind at this late stage in the process will now be a black mark against my name and that my university tutor may refuse to give me a reference for future applications based on this decision. Any advice?