1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview in Wales

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by beckyw1989, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, I am from Wales but just finished my training in England and have got an interview in South Wales on Monday and I worried about the type of questions I may be asked. I am unsure of how to find out about what is happening in education in Wales at the moment? and what problems there are in education?

Any tips on interview questions or where or what to look up in advance would be fantastic

Thank you all so much.

Becky x

ps - i had my lesson observation on Thursday and its just the interview on Monday

2. Thank you so much for your help, that is fantastic. I didnt get the job :( but was told it was between me and the person that got it and she got it because she spoke more Welsh than me. But this will be excellent help for next time (hopefully there will be a next time)

Back to applying now - what are your tips for application forms? I have applied to so many prior to getting this interview, I dont want it to take that long again :(

Becky

3. How would you support a low ability child? How would you keep children safe? What do you think the qualities of an excellent teacher are? How would you lead and coordinate a subject?
    [​IMG]