1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview HELP

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by aligee, Sep 19, 2019.

1. aligee

aligee New commenter

hi all,

I need an outstanding lesson for a group of 20 FS2 children teaching a skill that I think will engage them.

Please help! Where do I go with that?

2. robspillane

robspillane New commenter

We can't do it for you but we can help and offer guidance. What skills do children that age need to learn or is a good skill to have?
    Do you have a particular passion or skill that is different that you could teach?

3. aligee

aligee New commenter

I don’t see where it says can someone plan a lesson for me.

4. robspillane

robspillane New commenter

It was the "I need an outstanding lesson... Please help. Where do I go with that" bit. I must have misunderstood.

5. grumbleweed

grumbleweed Lead commenter

I think it's about offering up some of your own ideas to help people to help you. So think about what skill you would like children to learn, it could be anything. Then how might you plan for that in the time you have. You might want to think about an area of learning that you feel confident about, maths, story, something physical, or a game that requires listening. You will need to be prepared to explain what skill you are teaching and why you chose it.
    You might also want to consider that the children will still be settling in.