1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

interview help!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by anon7820, Jul 2, 2011.

1. I qualified in 2009 and since then have had two temporary jobs and some daily supply work. I finished at my last school at easter and have since then been working in fundraising out of desperation, I have an interview on tuesday and they have asked me to bring a collection of current work and photos from my class and two recent lesson observations, and I dont have either of these. I havent been in school since last term, and then I was working as an intervention teacher, so the last time I had my own class ( and any observations) was jan-july 2010 and I dont have any work samples or photos from that time, any ideas of what I should do?

2. do you have any observation records you could take at all, even from your pgce? Do you not have any work samples/photos at all? As long as you show something good, I don't think it matters so much when you took the photos. Also, you could otherwise show your planning and talk about/describe the work that was resulting from this.