1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

interview help please

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by jopotter83, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hi there. I finished my PGCE in Lower Primary last July but didn't get a teaching job straight away because I had a baby in November. I have an interview for a Foundation 2/Reception class on Tues at the school I did my last placement at. With me being out of the loop for a few months I wondered if there's anything recent I should know about regarding the foundation stage or any interview tips anyone can share with me!
    thanks in advance

2. Hi there. I finished my PGCE in Lower Primary last July but didn't get a teaching job straight away because I had a baby in November. I have an interview for a Foundation 2/Reception class on Tues at the school I did my last placement at. With me being out of the loop for a few months I wondered if there's anything recent I should know about regarding the foundation stage or any interview tips anyone can share with me!
    thanks in advance

3. Hi,

I am also in the process of applying for jobs. I have just applied for a Foundation Stage post. Just out of interest do you have to do a teaching task for the interview? What sort of thing is the task?

P x