1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview Help Needed Fast

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by Muttley_in_the_Midlands, May 8, 2012.

1. Muttley_in_the_Midlands

Muttley_in_the_Midlands New commenter

Brilliant, I love it. Thankyou

The teaching of it is several hours of lessons so I couldn't possibly cover it all very well. The brief did say to cover it though so I'll just have to skim through it and hope for the best I think.

Looking at real world data is good though, far better than working examples from past papers.

Right, nose to grindstone.... GO!

2. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

By doing ratio analysis you can sprinkle plenty of "what is the point of a balance sheet" etc type questions throughout the lesson - remember it is meant to be revision so you shouldn't need to present any new theoretical stuff - stick with examples

3. Muttley_in_the_Midlands

Muttley_in_the_Midlands New commenter

I don't think I described it properly either - it is Revision for the A2 students about to sit exams,hence covering a lot is one lesson

4. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

I did get that but you should still have a slightly tighter focus than the whole topic

5. I agree with you.[​IMG]