1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

INTERVIEW HELP- LITERACY YEAR 4

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jadewadham-powell, Apr 18, 2012.

1. 10.15am ? 10.45am: Lesson observation. Please prepare a 1/2 hour whole class literacy session on for 23 mixed ability Year 4 children. The lesson should include an activity for the children to participate in and the use of assessment for learning principles. An Interactive Whiteboard is available in the classroom. There is also the option of using the studio hall if you require additional space. The classroom will be available from 10am.

my brain has flat lined
    any inspiration?

2. 10.15am ? 10.45am: Lesson observation. Please prepare a 1/2 hour whole class literacy session on for 23 mixed ability Year 4 children. The lesson should include an activity for the children to participate in and the use of assessment for learning principles. An Interactive Whiteboard is available in the classroom. There is also the option of using the studio hall if you require additional space. The classroom will be available from 10am.

my brain has flat lined
    any inspiration?

3. Hi,
    i am a trainee teacher and have pretty much the exact same requirement. I just wondering what you did in the end ? :)

4. ...or maybe you have both been invited to the same interview?

5. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Lead commenter

...and maybe the interviewer reads this forum...

6. MizUnderstood

MizUnderstood New commenter

....and as both posters clearly use their full name as their user name the interviewer has now scrubbed their names off the list!

7. I think a photocopied worksheet would be ideal.