1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview for Tanglin next week Singapore

Discussion in 'Primary' started by huttonnick, Jan 2, 2009.

1. I have an interview next week with Tanglin for a primary junior position and really need some advice. If anyone has worked at the school before or perhaps in an equivalent International school please could they give me an indication as to what areas of discussion might arise in the interview. I ahave also been asked to formulate a portfolio so what do you think in particular other than the obvious might they be interested to see. If you would like to pass on any general comments about the school that would also come in handy. Thanks for reading and your thoughts would be apreciated.

Happy New Year

2. I have an interview next week with Tanglin for a primary junior position and really need some advice. If anyone has worked at the school before or perhaps in an equivalent International school please could they give me an indication as to what areas of discussion might arise in the interview. I ahave also been asked to formulate a portfolio so what do you think in particular other than the obvious might they be interested to see. If you would like to pass on any general comments about the school that would also come in handy. Thanks for reading and your thoughts would be apreciated.

Happy New Year