1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview for Primary with French at Canterbury (Full Time)

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by liz_geary, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I have an interview next wednesday at Canterbury. Im Irish and only received notification this morning via post that I have the interview next week. My GTTR has not been updated to show this.. very frustrating.

Can someone please help me as to what the group discussion could possibly be? Also has anyone else got the interview this day aswell? Is there an individual interview and or presentation aswell?

2. Hi,
    I have an interview next wednesday at Canterbury. Im Irish and only received notification this morning via post that I have the interview next week. My GTTR has not been updated to show this.. very frustrating.

Can someone please help me as to what the group discussion could possibly be? Also has anyone else got the interview this day aswell? Is there an individual interview and or presentation aswell?