1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview for Nursery Class

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Lara mfl 05, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Have you got a tape or Cd of the song? Or is it on sing-up?

2. Lara mfl 05

Just a word of advice' It's not generally a good idea to post on a public forum ideas you want to use yourself. Now supposing you turn up for that interview & someone else who's read your ideas decides to use the same resources? Disaster.
    Just rely on your own capacity to decide, after all who wants to empy a teacher who can't make their own decisions about what to teach. YOU are the expert on what you can deliver best. Some people would run a mile if they had to sing but would have other qualities.
    So upshot of my advice. Stick with what you know you're confidant delivering.
    Best of luck!

3. Thanks for you thoughts, Lara mfl 05 !
    I was just hoping for some ideas. I strongly belive that what makes us unique and what makes us good teachers is the way we deliver a lesson, not the ideas you might have or might have not inspired from.
    Thanks!

4. Lara mfl 05

Understand where you're coming from tudora28 , but look what Theo wrote on another thread.
    'How awful would it be if another candidate used the same public materials!
    That's why we don't give advice on this Forum for the actual content of
    observed lessons - anyone could see it! One HT had 6 candidates
    recently for a post, and 4 of them used the VERY SAME lesson that had
    been suggested here on the Primary Forum.

No, they weren't appiointed, any of them. '