1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview for North Tyneside SCITT course

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by nixcat, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    I have my interview for the SCITT course in a couple of days time. Would love to hear from anyone who has already gone through this experience who could maybe share a few tips?
    Any advice would be brilliant! Im panicing slightly about things they might ask me?

2. Hi! Not much help I'm afraid but my interview for the North Tyneside SCITT is Thursday :) when is yours? Which school will yours be at?
    I have no idea what they're going to ask so I've just been looking at as much info as I can and hoping some of it will come up!

3. Mine is tomorrow at Whitley Lodge First School. Which school is yours at? That's what ive been doing too!

4. Mine's at Battle Hill Primary. Good luck! Let me know how you get on :)

5. Hi!
    I have my interview on the 5th March. Hope yours all went ok.
    Quick question- you know the part where you are observed engaging a group of children with a bag of play things? Do you get to see those beforehand so you can get some ideas or are they literally handed to you and off you go?

Also am I right in thinking there will be more than one candidate at the interviews and that further to the 'formal interview' that is cited in the letter, that there will be a group discussion? I think I read this somewhere but it isnt in the letter... am I making it up?!?!? [​IMG]