1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview for Modern Studies PGDE at Glasgow University

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by Gabriellaaa, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Hiya,

Ive been given an for interview for the post graduate course in education at Glasgow University for Modern Studies teaching.

Is there any advice anyone can give me for the interview?

And also when being interview can you still say that you would like to do Modern Studies and History? as according to GTTR it does not run anymore.

Please help,
    Thanks,
    Gabriela x

2. Hiya,

Ive been given an for interview for the post graduate course in education at Glasgow University for Modern Studies teaching.

Is there any advice anyone can give me for the interview?

And also when being interview can you still say that you would like to do Modern Studies and History? as according to GTTR it does not run anymore.

Please help,
    Thanks,
    Gabriela x

3. Hello,
    How are you? I have just got an offer for an interview for a PGDE. How was the interview? Do you have any tips? I understand the competition is pretty tough.

Thanks

C

4. Hi all
    I also have an interview mine is for history on the 9th of feb..did any of ya's have ur's yet??